What is a Dedicated Internet Access?
A Dedicated Internet Access (Internet Leased Line) is a premium internet connectivity product which is dedicated, fully duplex nature of Bandwidth and provides symmetrical speed Internet.
Dedicated Internet Access (Internet Leased Line) is more about the business terms of the Internet connection and not the technology or delivery method (Fiber optic, Copper Cable, Wireless, etc.). Dedicated Internet Access means that the specified amount of bandwidth sold has been carved out and dedicated for your use and it is always active connection which can be used to transfer voice or data or both.
DIA service is sold as a rated speed, not an up to speed or is not shared among users. Dedicated internet access is like having your own personal lane on the Information Superhighwayas opposed to sharing the same traffic lanes as everyone else. All the time (24x7x365) you will be traveling at exactly the speed you have subscribed and you were guaranteed.
And, equally important aspect of Dedicated Internet Access is guaranteed service uptime of 99% and above along with options available for static Public IP addresses which enables customers to host servers/contents on web.
A Dedicated Internet Access (Internet Leased Line) is overall designed to delivery its user, assured bandwidth with high accessibility along with scalability thus known as most reliable connectivity options for Business or users running mission critical applications on web.
Why & Who needs Dedicated Internet Access ?
In today’s world, due to increased need of global communication and use of various technologies, Internet has become most prominent and crucial component of communication infrastructure, all businesses whether a large company, an emerging business, a start-up or a government organization, require the fast, reliable and secure Internet access that will give its employees, partners, customers the ability to operate seamlessly in a world where information sharing is a critical application.
Key features and benefits of Dedicated Internet Access (Internet Leased Line):
- Dedicated symmetric internet connectivity for committed upload/download speed
- Business continuity through committed performance and service uptime
- High availability of Internet access through network redundancies at various levels
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) based service provisioning and delivery
- Bundled static IP addresses
- 24x7 Technical Support Desk
- Improved productivity: Faster & Reliable Internet access helps improves the overall productivity of an organization
Top reasons to choose YOU Enterprise Service
Use YOU Broadband Dedicated Internet services when the necessity of your data is essential to the reliability of your business.
- Multi Tier-1 (Internet Gateway) provider backbone infrastructure
- Options of Trans-Pacific & Trans-Atlantic routes for shortest path reach and redundancy
- Options of multiple last mile connectivity over wired and wireless media for last mile redundancy
- Redundancies at all levels eliminates the need of Enterprise for having many service providers in order to ensure redundancy thereby cutting down the cost and manageability overheads
- Global and Domestic peering with content providers and telecom carriers provides reach and faster access to content across the world
- Decentralized core and backhaul network architecture reduces latencies and maximizes redundancies with no single point of failure
- Industry leading and competitive SLA integrating all key network performance indicators
- Future proof scalable backbone and last mile network
- IPv4 and IPv6 support
- Owned fiber network enables complete control over service levels
- Regular network capacity augmentation, quality enhancement and incorporating new & emerging technology ensures improved performance and service levels
- Options for symmetrical as well as asymmetrical speeds for upload and download to handle the Enterprise business’s growing demands of various voice, data, IP-based applications
- Customizable bandwidth performance- Speeds, time schedule, etc. to suit every customer’s need
- Bandwidth denominations from 1 Mbps to 155 Mbps
- Choice of single/dual last mile options on wired, wireless and third party leased media to suite enterprise requirements
- 15 Years of service & experience in serving enterprise segment
- 24x7 Proactive monitoring with round the clock enterprise support desk
- Installation and configuration assistance
- Accessible technical support team & responsive escalation matrix
- Skilled and experienced support staff always ready to hear & solve any service related issues
- In-house resources & expertise, better control and quick turnaround time
- Dedicated relationship manager for every enterprise customer
- Strong presence in 16 major cities of india & rapidly growing