Position - Business Development Manager
- Developing the FTTH ( Fiber to home ) business model with recurring revenue from this service in the respective location
- Managing the FTTH ( Fiber to home ) business model in co-ordination with the operations team
- Tie up with developers to sign up FTTH / FTTF in the respective location.
- Subject to investment from YOU Broadband and / or Builder organization, managing the area for installations
- Setting up wifi hotspots in our network area.
Qualification / Experience
- Graduate (fulltime) / Post Graduate.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of Sales & Business Development experience in a B2B environment
- Experience in Real Estate and B2B Sales experience with Builders/Developers will be an added advantage.
Skills / Competencies:
- Presentable and articulates effectively
- Good Communication skills in English is a must
- Effective Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge of respective regional language
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and word.
- High on integrity
- Team Player.
- Strong sales & business acumen
- Effective problem solving skills
- Should be Technology savvy.
- Should have a 2 wheeler / 4 wheeler.
Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Vadodara