Position - Jr. Network Engineer
Position is responsible for
- Online & On-site troubleshooting of technical problems related to our Internet Services & other solutions provided by YOU Broadband.
- Should be able to independently manage Installation & maintenance of Wireless links.
- Should be able to understand different networking topologies, understand how
- Different network elements work together etc.
- Should be comfortable working on Cisco CLI, other routers, switches and should have good understanding of TCP/IP, Routing, WAN Technologies, and troubleshooting methodologies.
- Configuration and implementation of network communications devices such as Routers, RF Equipment, Switches, Modems, VoIP Gateway Devices, Firewall, UTM appliance.
- Ensuring prompt response to customer complaints & timely closure of service requests within minimum TAT & in-line with SLA with customers.
- Cross-Function/Inter-Departmental Coordinating to provide efficient solutions, ensuring higher customer satisfaction matrices, retention of customers.
- Coordination with Basic Service Operators for Last mile connectivity related issues.
- Should have good communication skills, ability & willingness to work in team and also able to work independently. Good decision making ability to deal with critical support issues.
- Should build & maintain strong professional relationship with our Enterprise client base.
- Should ensure compliance to company guidelines on preparing & maintaining necessary documentation (Installation Reports, Network Diagrams & other documents related to Enterprise service.)
Hyderabad / Bangalore